Pages

Russian folk music. Pelagia and Daria Moroz. "Oy, da ne vecher".

Russian folk music
Pelagia and Daria Moroz sing the old Russian folk song, which has another name "Dream of Stenka Razin"(popular Russian folk hero ).

Pelagia and Daria Moroz


Am                                    E7
Ой, да не вечер, да не вечер
 Oy, da vecher, da ne vecher,
Am                                  C     G
Мне малым-мало спалось
Mne malym-malo spalos',
 C                                     G    E7
Мне малым-мало спалось
Mne malym-malo spalos',
 Am             Dm      E7     Am  G
Ой, да во сне привиделось
Oy, da vo sne prividelos'…
 C                                    G     E7
Мне малым-мало спалось
Mne vo sne prividelos, 
 Am            Dm       E7    Am
Ой, да во сне привиделось
Oy, da vo sne prividelos'…

Мне во сне привиделось,
Mne vo sne prividelos, 
Будто конь мой вороной
Budto kon' moy voronoy 
Разигрался , расплясался,
Razygralsja, raspljasalsja
ой, разрезвился подо мной
oy, razrezvilsja podo mnoy, 
Разигрался , расплясался,
Razygralsja, raspljasalsja
ой, разрезвился подо мной
oy, razrezvilsja podo mnoy, 
Ай, да налетели ветры злые 
Ay -da, Naleteli vetry zlye
Да со восточной стороны 
Da. so vostochnoj storony.
ох, и сорвали черну шапку
Oh, i sorvali chjornu shapku
С моей буйной головы  
S moej bujnoj golovy
Ох, и  сорвали черну шапку ,
С моей буйной головы 
S moej bujnoj golovy.

А есаул догадлив был 
A esaul dogadliv byl
Он сумел сон мой разгадать 
On sumel son moj razgadat'.
"Ой, пропадет" - он говорил -
"Oh, propadjot, — on govoril 
"Твоя буйна голова" 
Tvoja bujna golova.
"Ой, пропадет" - он говорил 
Oh, propadjot, — on govoril 
"Ой, твоя буйна голова "
 Tvoja bujna golova.

Am                                    E7
Ой, да не вечер, да не вечер
 Oy, da vecher, da ne vecher,
Am                                  C     G
Мне малым-мало спалось
Mne malym-malo spalos',
 C                                     G    E7
Мне малым-мало спалось
Mne malym-malo spalos',
 Am             Dm      E7     Am  G
Ой, да во сне привиделось
Oy, da vo sne prividelos'…
 C                                    G     E7
Мне малым-мало спалось
Mne vo sne prividelos, 
 Am            Dm       E7    Am
Ой, да во сне привиделось
Oy, da vo sne prividelos'…
I translated the lyrics.
It wasn't night,
I took a small nap,
I had a dream.
I had a dream about 
My black horse  was very restless
Under me.


An evil winds swooped down
from East side 
and my black hat was blown off 
From my troubled head.

My captain was quick-witted
He could understand my dream.
"Your head will be demolished" 
He told me.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Great article, i

hope can know much information About it!

Anonymous said...

One again, your article is very nice

Mila said...

Thank you for your attention to my blog. I am very pleased to receive your comments!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can do something with it.

Anonymous said...

Bom dia!, chamo-me Andreia estudo Ergonomia e gostei imenso da tua página! Muito linda muito bem!
Aplica-se exactamente com tudo aquilo que aqui observei.Existe sempre há muito que escrever nos blogs!Nada nada mais gostoso do que deixar a nossa escrita online!
Bye Bye :)

Mila said...

Obrigada, Andrea! É muito bom receber essa mensagem maravilhosa da manhã! Bom dia para você!!!!! Mila

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good.

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!

Mila said...

Thank you for your comment. I made it myself, I use blooger.com

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Thank you

Mila said...

Thank you! I use blogger.com. It's free template.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, simply was aware of your weblog via Google, and located that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful in the event you proceed this in future. Many other people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

PoIuYt

Anonymous said...

Всем привет! Хотел похвалить Ваш сайт. Мне здесь очень понравилось.

Anonymous said...

to be got ready for him, and sent to acquaint his friends with some of them are now due, it is my wish to buy of thee the cargo had only commenced the day before; but though its festivities were to

Anonymous said...


Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Mila said...

Thank you! :)