Pages

Swan Lake -Spanish Dance - Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky - Swan Lake - Spanish Dance

From comments:
- I don't know how Tchaikovsky was able to make music sound so fresh, exciting and romantic. He gives me chills all over.
- This man was a genius. As for the song, it is truly remarkable, like the rest of Swan Lake. Whenever there is a difficult challenge ahead of me, I listen to Swan Lake to get pumped up!  
- No other composers (but Russians) can so naturally describe the souls of other nations. And so different nations - Western and Eastern (Shekherezade of Rimsky-Korsakov, Prince Igor of Borodine).

- Awesome! this is my second favorite movement of the Swan Lake suite (The first one being Mazurka). An astounding compilation and orchestration, very good job!



 If you like this article, please, click on the facebook button to other people can find out about it! I'll be very grateful !

No comments: